First PetitPlat gave us a fabulous award, thank you!
Then In Stitches honored us with an 'I Love your Blog' award, thank you!
And last, Karuski awarded us with the "Honest Weblog Prize", thank you too!
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Here are 10 honest facts about us:
1. We love dogs, which is not a suprise,I guess, as we have 15, but we are both allergic to cats so don't have any contact with them.
2. We both hate housework, but we hate a dirty house and love throwing out garbage. And we love watching Desperate Housewives!
3. Mum hates to cook, but loves to eat, I cook but I don't like to eat.
4. I can't watch anything vaguely sentimental on TV without crying buckets of tears, but I love sentimental movies. Mum can't watch horrors out of fear but loves to read thrillers (with lots of dead, blood and killers).
5. Mum moved from Spain to Holland when she was 17, after 24 years living in Holland we moved together to Turkey (when I was 14). Although she can speak 6 languages none are perfect anymore and no one understands her very well except me. We speak a mixture of Dutch-Turkish-English at home and I can't speak Spanish.
6. We hardly watch the news or read newspapers, they are so depressive and sad, we do find out the big important news through cyber space.
7. We eat pretty healthy with lots of veggies but very little meat. Unfortunatly we never made a habbit to eat fruit. And we do love chips and chocolate.
8. When I drive I can only find very tiny parking spots, luckely I can park very well, however mum can't park at all but she always finds huge parking spots!
9. We use terms like ‘fat worm’ or ‘green disgusting being’ as terms of endearment for each other.
10. We can complete each others projects effortlessly or understand where a project is leading too without any explanation.
I'm tagging the following blogs: